How many business associates on your list have you been very impressed with. If you're like me (and most people!), you've thought about giving them a testimonial but haven't gotten around to it. Well, now is the perfect time. Take a look at the business associates on your list and see who you can write a testimonial for. Felicity Joy is someone I came across on my list. Here's what I did for here recently:
The past two years, I've attended her Intention Party and had a blast. It's a great way to end the year and begin preparing for the new. I'm looking forward to this year's party and would love to have you join me. You can learn more and register here.
- Go to LinkedIn and post your testimonial in the recommendation section.
- Email it to them and let them know they can use it in the marketing pieces.
- In the email, let them know that you also done a recommendation on LinkedIn. Sometimes people don't notice this and neglect to approve making the recommendation live.
- Post it on your Facebook Business Page.
- For the greatest impact, be sure to space them out using the Scheduler function or another tool like Hootsuite.
- For a little variety, you can do a video of your testimonial similar to the one Dr. Heidi Thorne of Thorne Communications did for me.